Is your car cluttered with loads of CDs? Then get it together with the Rockford Fosgate Omnifi DMP1 Mobile Digital Media Car Player and you'll no longer have to mess with cracked jewel boxes and misplaced discs.
The DMP1 is a quick, easy companion to your existing car audio system and holds enough music for even the longest, most grueling road trip. At the heart of the DMP1 is a rugged, removable 20 GB hard drive cartridge that slips into the housing installed in your car. This enormous drive can hold up to 4,000 songs in MP3 format, so you'll have more music than you can shake a stick at for any automobile adventure. The DMP1 comes equipped with a dash-mounted, removable controller that features an easy-to-read screen and handy, push-button controls for quick navigation.
''Star Anna is an American original. She sings from a place of beauty that takes me to a higher place,'' says Pearl Jam's Mike McCready. Guns 'n' Roses' Duff McKagan furthers, ''She is the real deal. She will be a talent that we can all say that we saw her when. Guaranteed.'' Star Anna's latest will have you saying the exact same things. A dark, haunting collection of songs that capture the essence of betrayal, regret, and hope, here you'll find melodic, soaring folk-rock with an Americana bent. Americana-soul may be how some will describe it, and they wouldn't be off the mark. Star's voice is rich and passionate, deep and smokey, and the songs deliver with equal punchy, heart-wrenching urgency. It may be titled Go To Hell, but the songs will take you to a much happier place, even while the lyrics recall times when perseverance was the only option. Also available on CD.
6" x 10" 2 sided clings Bagged with header card
Hot New flat charge data cable for iPhone 5 5G TechCare Noodle shape design, can be rolled up easily, space saved Lightweight, Compact Design and Portable High Speed, High Efficiency and safe Cable Length : 1M/3FT
Recent essays, commentaries and short fiction from author Matt Bracken, 2010 to 2013, now including "Alas, Brave New Babylon." Totals about 160 pages of high-octane distillate.
1. Arm Thy Neighbor
2. The CW2 Cube: Mapping the Meta-Terrain of Civil War Two
3. In Praise of Duplexed AR-15 Magazines
4. Professor Raoul X (short fiction)
5. Q&A with Matthew Bracken about Castigo Cay
6. Just A Working Man With His Tools (covert rifle carrier)
7. Review of Joseph P. Martino’s “Resistance to Tyranny”
8. Gangster Government and Sakharov's Immunity
9. Night Fighting 101
10. When the music stops: How America's cities may explode in violence
11. How Islam could be brought to an end
12. What I Saw At The Coup (short fiction)
13. I will not submit. I will never surrender.
14. Trapping Feral Pigs and Other Parables of Modern Life
15. Benghazi’s Smoking Gun? Only President Can Give ‘Cross-Border Authority’
16. Dear Mr. Security Agent: An open letter to law enforcement on gun control
17. Alas, Brave New Babylon (short fiction)
18. Get yourself a thirty-footer and go!